It"s LOADED - ahaha *sigh*

welcome to this amazing - wonderful blog of mine...it is filled with odd things that I like and hate and love and wish never existed... PEACE

Wednesday 13 June 2007

For the love of ...


I have had the priviledge of having a mac laptop this term – It has been a testing experience, I must say.
I got it the day before I left for wagga and I had to transfer ALL my files from my previous laptop (my dad now owns) and depart from my much cherished belonging!!!

I hate the mouse pad on this machine and I hate the keys and having no “page up” and “page down” keys…and…no TRUE delete key or an “insert” key (shift insert wasmy best friend)…lets also not forget to mention how easily the whole “interface”, body of the machine gets dirty…one night I sat there with a rubber rubbing off the dirt – so disturbing!!!!

What I love though is the wallpaper manipulations – where you can just make a mini slideshow as your wallpaper, I love how compact it looks, I love the box it came in – that’s how beautiful and well designed this machine is. I also love, LOVE the “iCal” programme, helps me stay on top of things – along with “iStickies” which are like little post it notes!

If you handed me both machine and said “pick one” – I do not know what I would chose. It may just be the Mac as it is such a new and exciting experience for me to try something new…but that being said I miss the games on PC!!!!

No comments: