It"s LOADED - ahaha *sigh*

welcome to this amazing - wonderful blog of mine...it is filled with odd things that I like and hate and love and wish never existed... PEACE

Wednesday 13 June 2007

ABOUT ME –xtnd’d

*Crackling of a radio broadcast is heard*

Radio broadcaster: And we are back with Bonnie. She is a student from CSU, studying Graphic Design and with a minor in television and theatre design. Thank you for joining us this evening.
Bonnie : Thank you, Bob.
Radio broadcaster: Tell us how you ended up here, 19 year old and already a minor in TV and theatre design…
Bonnie: Well Design for theatre and television was my first choice. I did it because I love costuming and drawing and purely based on the fact I enjoyed doing my drama major work, I worked on the “Twelfth Night”. But I realised that my needs were not being met and I felt as if I had wasted a year – during my spare time, which there was quite a bit of, I would just drawn and fiddle with photoshop, and those elements my course didn’t ever seem to touch on – I felt really let down, so I changed degrees.
Radio broadcaster: How are you finding the course in comparison and staying at the same University?
Bonnie: I am really enjoying it so far, it’s great. The amount of work and the projects we get to do – makes me feel a lot more, -um, I feel like I am learning more and that I am getting challenged, unlike last year. It was as if someone told me I was to be a kitchen hand and was never allowed to see the food the chef made of something. I feel quite bitter towards the course I was doing, but I decided to stay here, as I grew to really love the area and the people here I felt I had made the right decision according to what interested me.

*To be continued*



Just something i wanted to add - cause i can

No comments: