It"s LOADED - ahaha *sigh*

welcome to this amazing - wonderful blog of mine...it is filled with odd things that I like and hate and love and wish never existed... PEACE

Tuesday 5 June 2007

ASSESSMENTS and EXAMS



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i hate this time...the assessment period!!!!

Its so frustrating when you are running behind...I have been so tired lately and a bit sick...and i just found out i am moving...not too mention emotional changes - MY BROTHER IS HOME....ALL COMES RUSHING at me like a tsunami...or getting generally dunked by a wave...

The things that are due and that i am really stressing about is my GRP103 assignment, my photography assignment and my exam for com...and then this MPI104...

I am freaking out...

i guess the best way to deal with it is in small goals! Like if i read a chapter in my com text or two a day...and then do 3 hours of work on my MPI104 and GRP assignment each day as well...and FIGURE OUT how to attack my photography assignment - I have trouble asking lecturers though - especially since its coming up to the dead line. I shouldn't be afraid, I know that, but its bad enough knowing what situation I have put myself in - i don't wnat it to be rubbed in!...I guess i just need to bite the bullet and ask for help...

If anyone has done the photography assignment and could give me a pointer that would be great help...i am so lost!



assessment help can be seen at this
link

No comments: