It"s LOADED - ahaha *sigh*

welcome to this amazing - wonderful blog of mine...it is filled with odd things that I like and hate and love and wish never existed... PEACE

Thursday 26 April 2007

READ ME!!!!

ATTENTION ONE AND ALL!!!!!

THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE AS WE ARE GOING TO BE FLYING IN, AROUND AND ABOUT CYBER-SPACE!




HURRY YOURSELVES UP AND DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO!

READ, WRITE, WATCH, LOVE AND LEARN...


- if i had all the time in the world....what would i do...

read encarta / learn the dictionary / play two musical instruments / get singing lessons / take a photography class / take a trip to New Zealand / visit my family / travel to japan, south america, korea, canada and disneyland / straighten, cut and dye my hair something chronic / get a fake(decent)tan / find a mentor from disney studios / have a film night with my ladies / finally get some guy friends - they are so great / shop / play age of empires / play cleopatra / play pokemon again / watch cartoon network / watch sailormoon all over again - and Card captors and all the other stuff i talk about...

so many things...

get your act together - i know i need to...

p.s. i do realise that my opening paragraph may not quite link to the main point of my blog - please forgive me...as i can not help my low i.q at this point in time - for i have...well NO TIME...(that was lame...sorry!)



At listideas.com you can make any list you want - it's a great idea - i reckon!!!

No comments: