It"s LOADED - ahaha *sigh*

welcome to this amazing - wonderful blog of mine...it is filled with odd things that I like and hate and love and wish never existed... PEACE

Tuesday 24 April 2007

wanties*givesies



I read a sticker once that said "its not the money i want, it's the stuff!" - or something romotely on those lines - how true is that?!

If you were loaded - what would you want?
*a pc?
*a mac?
*an ipod?
*a dvd player?
*several box sest of ur fave show?

I could go for:
*a new hair style
*some cool boots
*gewd jumper
*green studs
*knee high uhggies (never owned a pair b4...so don't get all "- ew!" on me)
*some new socks
*some more coat hangers
*a curtain for my room at uni

But then what about what others want? My Mum and Dad...my Brother...my friends....poor people? I'd love to give my brother so many things...but I can't and as corny as that seems - I find that so depressing - cause he needs a lot - even if its just a hug - and I can't give him one (no he isn't dead, he's been overseas for ages).

Just wanted to ask you guys...if you could give someone something ...what would that be?

Might call him tonight and say "HUG thROUGH phONes!!!!!" or something crazy!


if you don't know what you want then just go here - and you can make yourself a wish list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonz,

Luv your new blog,

Daddles