It"s LOADED - ahaha *sigh*

welcome to this amazing - wonderful blog of mine...it is filled with odd things that I like and hate and love and wish never existed... PEACE

Tuesday 17 April 2007

FLICKR GOODNESS


Now, i am quite new to Flickr - and being new - i find some of the navigational tools rather hard to comprehend - but slowly, ever so slowly, I am coming to terms with how to use this site.

I have uploaded a few images just to show a lil about me.

For instance one of my favourite shows is SCRUBS! *points to photo*
I think i am s l o w l y getting used to the site (as i said previously) one of the things that did confuse me was the favouriting thingo - like how your favourites don't seem to show up on the main page...and how in the first "signing up" step they don't make you create a web address - it's something you do after you have had a look at images - i would have thought that was more important??!?!? *shrugs*

a n y w a y - i'm glad i have flickr now (I AM HERE) seeing that i was afraid of signing up to a website that held some of my images - but i'd always get stuck with - say - myspace, cause i would wnat to put an image up in a comment and i couldn't "apparently" without a image host - dude thing.

whatever...if i am wrong on any level here - please inform me if i am incorrect...

peace!

No comments: