It"s LOADED - ahaha *sigh*

welcome to this amazing - wonderful blog of mine...it is filled with odd things that I like and hate and love and wish never existed... PEACE

Wednesday 2 May 2007

Assignments!!!~

I HAVE A HATRED FOR ASSIGNMENTS...or maybe its my really bad time management skills...

I did a german speech for my com226 class and really looking back on the work i did for it - i really found the project interesting...INTERESTING PEOPLE!

I also, have enjoyed doing Mpi104 - I don't exactly know why - perhaps i found it rather challenging to get the ball rolling or maybe i just found it hard to think about new topics to discuss. Delicious and Flickr were bother very interesting sites - as they were new to me.

what about my other assignments...I have postcards to do and photos to take for two other subjects - once again left...

maybe i should try and organise myself...*lightbulb appears above head*

you should try google "organising" - i foundthis

No comments: