It"s LOADED - ahaha *sigh*

welcome to this amazing - wonderful blog of mine...it is filled with odd things that I like and hate and love and wish never existed... PEACE

Monday 26 March 2007

Motor Bikes and JUNKIES



Well I really have nothing much to say about "Motor Bikes and JUNKIES" but I thought i'd just post a ittle about myself...

*I am short to average height
*I ABSOLUTELY love my black jeans
*ABSOLUTELY love my checkered vans
*Love cups of tea
*I always order a medium cheese burger meal
*Wish i could play a musical instrument...or just own a bass or an accoustic and have it in my room
*Really looking forward to owning a life-like/movie-like Buzz Lightyear toy
*Miss the SuperNintendos - snes'
*Love Age of Empires, Mortal Kombat, the Aladdin game, The Lion King game, DBZ ps2 game and Aranum.
*And one day I will own dvds of my fave tv shows like Gummi Bears, Transformers, TMNT, Dino Riders, Ring Raiders, Mighty Morphing Power Rangers and Samurai Pizza Cats...and many more...

A good link to take you back in time is here

Peace out and stay classy...

No comments: